Swim, cycle, run. Why not give it a tri?
- When: 6 – 7 August 2022
- What: Triathlon – swimming, cycling and running
- Where: ExCeL Centre, Royal Victoria Dock
- Distance: Various
- Registration fee: £30
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £450 – £650 (depending on event)
The iconic London Triathlon is a must-do-event in the sporting calendar. It’s the largest triathlon in the world and attracts over 11,000 participants and 30,000 spectators each year. This exciting event will take place at the ExCeL Centre, Royal Victoria Dock and has a unique urban route, so participants can swim, bike and run past the iconic landmarks of our capital.
There are a variety of distances, routes and wave categories to choose from: Super Sprint, Sprint, Sprint Relay, Olympic and Olympic Relay.
London Triathlon is for athletes of all levels; from first-time triathletes to Olympic champions, everyone is welcome at this event.
Download our London Triathlon registration form and return it by email or post. You can apply to take part in the following events:
- Individual: Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Olympic Plus (£30 registration fee, £450 fundraising target)
- Team: Relay Sprint, Relay Olympic (£30 registration fee, £650 fundraising target)
Why swim, cycle and run for us?
By taking part in London Triathlon for Renewable World you will be helping us bring clean, sustainable energy to some of the world’s most remote communities.
As part of our team you’ll receive:
- FREE Renewable World running t-shirt
- FREE fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on training and how to reach your fundraising target
- Extensive pre-race support from a dedicated member of staff
- Any information about Renewable World that you may need to show sponsors the difference their money will make
Sign up today and help us power people out of poverty for a lifetime.
If you have any questions please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1273 076 050
Photos courtesy of London Triathlon