#RunGreen for renewable energy this autumn
- When: 11 October 2020
- What: Running
- Where: London, UK
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Registration fee: £25
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £400
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place on 11 October 2020 and starts and finishes in the stunning Hyde Park. Over 16,000 runners take part in the 13.1 mile route through Central London. Sign up today and take in the world-famous sites of the capital and beautiful Royal Parks whilst making a real difference to the lives of some of the world’s poorest communities.
Download our Royal Parks Half Marathon registration form and return it by email or post.
Why run for us?
By running Royal Parks Half Marathon for Renewable World, you will be helping us bring clean and sustainable energy to some of the world’s most remote communities. As part of our team you’ll receive:
- FREE Renewable World running t-shirt
- FREE fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on training and how to reach your fundraising target
- Extensive pre-race support from a dedicated member of staff
- Any information about Renewable World that you may need to show sponsors the difference their money will make
Sign up today and help us power people out of poverty for a lifetime.
If you have any questions please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 234 801.
Whether you are young or old, a classroom or a business, a sprinter or a couch potato, there is always something you can do to help raise funds and awareness to help create change in the world! Click here to find the best way for you to fundraise.
Photos courtesy of Royal Parks Half Marathon