Wild open water swimming in Wales
Please note that entry to the 2020 Wales Swim is now closed, we will update this page with information about the 2021 event as soon as it is available.
- When: 25 June 2021
- What: Open water swimming
- Where: Pembrokeshire – North Beach, Tenby
- Distance: 1.2 miles or 2.3 miles
- Registration fee: £45
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £350 – £450 (depending on event)
Be part of Wales Swim – Wales’ most scenic open water swim on Friday 25 June 2021 in North Beach, Tenby, Pembrokeshire.
Take on this challenge and swim 1.2 or 2.3 miles this summer. With an amazing location, blue flag beaches, and an atmosphere that really is electric, you won’t want to miss it.
This event can be entered by anyone who feels they are capable of competing. There is gender separation, so men and women compete for first place in their respective category.
Download our Wales Swim registration form and return it by email or post. You can apply to take part in the following events:
- 1.2 miles: £45 registration fee, £350 fundraising target
- 2.3 miles: £45 registration fee, £450 fundraising target
Why swim for us?
By swimming Wales Swim for Renewable World you will be helping us bring clean, sustainable energy to some of the world’s most remote communities.
As part of our team you’ll receive:
- FREE Renewable World running t-shirt
- FREE fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on training and how to reach your fundraising target
- Extensive pre-race support from a dedicated member of staff
- Any information about Renewable World that you may need to show sponsors the difference their money will make
Sign up today and help us power people out of poverty for a lifetime.
If you have any questions please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1273 234 801.
Photos courtesy of Wales Swim