Set your PB at the famous Golf Coast
- When: 20 September 2020
- What: Running
- Where: Just outside of Edinburgh
- Distance: 13.1 miles or 10k
- Registration fee: £20 (10k) or £25 (Half Marathon)
- Minimum fundraising pledge: £200 (10k) or £350 (Half Marathon)
Sunday 20 September 2020 is a new date for your diary! The Scottish Half Marathon & 10K is the ultimate running experience combining fast, flat routes with stunning view of East Lothian’s Golf Coast – come and be a part of it!
The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting just outside Edinburgh, you run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse, Scotland’s oldest racecourse. The Scottish 10K is Scotland’s newest 10K and a fantastic opportunity to grab that illusive PB.
If you’ve never run before, or this will be your 100th running event, you can’t afford to miss out on what is going to be the ‘must-do’ running event of 2020. It’s fresh and it’s exciting – give it a go and set your 2020 challenge today.
Download our Scottish Half Marathon & 10k registration form and return it by email or post. You can apply to run in either event:
- Half Marathon: £25 registration fee, £350 fundraising target
- 10k: £20 registration fee, £200 fundraising target
Why run for us?
By running Scottish Half Marathon & 10k for Renewable World you will be helping us bring clean, sustainable energy to some of the world’s most remote communities. As part of our team you’ll receive:
- FREE Renewable World running t-shirt
- FREE fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on training and how to reach your fundraising target
- Extensive pre-race support from a dedicated member of staff
- Any information about Renewable World that you may need to show sponsors the difference their money will make
Sign up today and help us power people out of poverty for a lifetime.
If you have any questions please email:
email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1273 234 801.
Photos courtesy of Scottish Half Marathon & 10k